Country Roads of Andalucia - Small Group, Preview 2022
Country Roads Of Andalucia – Small Group, 2022
“I think traveling is the greatest gift you can give yourself and others. Traveling opens your eyes, enriches your life and makes you more tolerant of other cultures and customs.” – Debra, Travel Director
- Ronda: Visit a sustainable farm and enjoy a tasting of award-wining olive oil followed by a Farm-to-Table lunch, made from fresh produce harvested from the home garden.
- Seville: Enjoy an enthralling dinner tapas tour at Lonja Del Barranco market.
- Malaga: Celebrate the end of your Andalucian adventures and newfound friends, at a Celebration Dinner served in a local restaurant.
- Dining Summary: 8 Breakfast (B), 4 Dinner with Wine (DW), 1 Lunch (L)
- Seville: Choose between a visit to the cathedral and a walk through the old Jewish quarter with a Local Expert or alternatively, join a panoramic tour of the city and stop in the Santa Cruz area for a refreshing beverage.
- Malaga: Choose to visit a local market with a Local Expert, for a culinary discovery or alternatively, join an art walking tour and visit the house where Pablo Picasso spent his early years.
- Doñana National Park: Embark on a fascinating bird watching tour with a naturalist guide, for a chance to see rare species and unique landscapes.
Make Travel Matter
- Seville: The Cristina Heeren Foundation aims to promote the teaching and conservation of flamenco and is a beneficiary of a TreadRight Foundation grant. Meet the students of the foundation, learn some basic flamenco steps, and then feel the passion as the students perform an emotional show.
Top Rated Highlights
- Malaga: Enjoy a city orientation with your Travel Director and seethe Alcazaba, a hallmark of the city’s Moorish past, and the Roman Theatre which sits by the entrance.
- Ronda: See Puente Neuvo, the New Bridge, and Alameda del Tajo park on your orientation with your Travel Director.
- Arcos de la Frontera : Explore one of Spain’s finest white-washed villages on an orientation with your Travel Director.
- Jerez: See the 12th century Moorish Alcázar, stately Plaza del Arenal and romantic Plaza de la Yebra on your orientation with your Travel Director.
- Cadiz: See the cathedral, Teatro Romano, the monumental Puerta de Tierra and enjoy a walk along Paseo Maritimo.
Included Insight Services
- Our highly-skilled Travel Director will ensure your journey is seamless, serving as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas
- Enjoy the comfort of Insight’s luxury, air-conditioned, 40-seat coach with double the standard legroom and onboard washroom
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert’s fascinating commentary
- We carry your bags for you and promptly deliver them to your hotel door
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included – you’ll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency
- We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available)
- From time to time, your Travel Director will enchant you with an Insight Flourish, which is a local specialty representing the destination
- If your arrival and/or departure flights are as per the itinerary start and end dates, then transfers are available at scheduled times
- If your flights are outside these times, or you have booked additional nights accommodation with Insight Vacations, you may purchase transfers or make your own way from/to the airport
Welcome to Andalucia
The Soul of Andalucia
Through National Parks to Jerez
Sherry in Jerez
Seville, The City of Carmen
Doñana National Park